Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

I went Trick-or-Treating with a great group of people: Meg - the crazy mortician whose cadaver blew up on her, Jess - the sexy pirate, Shelly - a girl from the 80's, David - Tigger, Jared - a hippie to match with me! We had lots of fun and got lots of candy. Jess, Jare, Jason, and I watched Saw 3 and 4 and I got sick and went home. I felt bad cause I was supposed to do community service the next morning with Jess and spend the night, but my cough was so bad and I couldn't breathe well. I needed the sleep. Saturday was Sadie's. Juno and Bleaker, well Ellie and Kwesi, and the two hippies, me and Jare, ate chili at Ellie's place and drank pina colada's and ate brownies and played Mad Gab. We went to the dance. It was fun, but there wasn't as much energy there as there usually is. After the dance Jare and I took a political quiz and spooned and watched the news. What a fun night. Today I went shopping and finished up some homework. There you go for a weekend update, I have nothing really emotional to update or any serious topics to talk about. Next week is busy, and I can't wait to see Jason Mraz on Friday. OMfreakingG.

No comments: