Sunday, June 28, 2009

I found out why...

I've been so bipolar.

...I feel like I need someone to need me.
It's not like I don't feel needed or loved by friends, but I want someone to need me. For them to want help from me.

And that's weird, because I already have that in plentiful forms in my life. I'm crucial to my dad's daily needs. So why do I feel this way?

I've been putting myself out there for all my friends. I wish I was giving my full potential right now. I've been like this for a whole month (which is the entirety of my summer so far). Just some weird funk, and I'm confused as to why it's happening. I'm completely happy when I'm out with friends and talking to people, but any moment I'm alone (and admittedly some moments with friends) I just feel so down, and unhappy.

I have been trying to stop myself from feeling that way, but it comes and goes in waves, unstoppable. But I'm trying to control my emotions and I'm not giving up. I love all my friends and I know they all love me. Humanity is pretty crazy and I want to experience it at it's full potential and test my limits with others.

Please give me something to look forward to.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

I think we all feel like this sometimes. Just live in the moment and know how lucky you are to have the people in your life that you do. Just do what McDonald's says... Put A Smile On! :P

Lindsey said...

i love you, thanks.
mcdonalds? cheesy much?