Thursday, June 26, 2008

I LOVE

Ellie and Shelly. Alot.

They have always been there for me. I had no idea how much I missed them, until I realized how long its actually been since we've hung out the three of us. Like old times. The triplets, the Three Stooges, and our most hated name of all: my three little freshmen (Becky Bova makes me wanna ralph). And they're unlike all my other friends. I mean I have many different connections, and relationships with others, but they get me. I get them. I need them, and they need me. Without any one of us, we would be incomplete. They say three isn't a good number, but it couldn't be more perfect with us.

Not only that, but I feel so lucky and so blessed to be seeing all my other friends so much lately. Today I get to see Kara and later Jess. Tomorrow I get to see Adrianna, Meg, and Cody.

Lalalalalalalah life is wonderful.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

hehehe
I love YOU... a lot
and I couldn't agree with you more